FEVICOL ANR 638
It is a Heavy duty, Fast curing, high strength anaerobic retaining formulation ideally designed to bond and retain cylindrical parts such as shafts, gears, pullys, Where maximum strength is required with higher gap filling ability. It is designed for cylindrical parts where consistent clean surface cannot be Maintained.
- Excellent resistance to Dynamic, Axial & radial loads.
- Excellent resistance to all usual fluids, oils , gases, chemicals
- Temperature resistance upto – 50 to 1500C.
- Prevents fretting corrosion
- Dampens vibration, shock & impact loads
- Allows uniform load distribution -Eliminates interference fits
- Appearance: Green liquid
- Components: One component – requires no mixing
- Cure: Anaerobic
- Application: High Strength Bearing Retainer
Application of Product
- Retaining of cylindrical parts such as Bearings, bushes, Gears , Pullys, locking bushings and sleeves into housing & on shafts, etc
- Some typical applications include retaining of bush in timing cover (oil impregnated bushings into housings), to retain speedometer drive housing etc.