FEVICOL PL 211
Fevicol PL 211 is a two component, solvent borne polyurethane adhesive specially developed for the footwear and other allied industries.
- Versatile adhesive
- Solvent borne polyurethane adhesive
- Specially developed for the footwear industry
- Physical appearance: Colourless transparent liquid
- Odour: Predominantly ketonic
- Viscosity: 10 to 13 P
- Flammability: Highly flammable
- Diluent/cleaner: Cleaner -303/301
- Flash point : -18 to 0Â° C
Application of Product
- Sole attaching applications like bonding of unit soles made of PVC, PU, TPR, EVA, Phylon, Neolite, vulcanized, and moulded rubber soles to leather or synthetic uppers
FEVICOL SR 1008Fevicol SR 1008 is a synthetic rubber based, high strength neoprene adhesive specially developed for Neolite substrates.
FEVICOL SR 610 TFFevicol SR 610 TF is a toluene-free, synthetic rubber adhesive suitable for making shoe uppers in high fashion ladies footwear and sports shoes in light and
FEVICOL SR 600Fevicol SR 600 is a synthetic rubber based, solvent borne, contact adhesive developed specially for the footwear, leather goods, and allied industries.