FEVICOL SR 510
Fevicol SR 510 is a colourless, synthetic rubber based solvent borne contact adhesive developed specially for footwear, leather goods, and allied industries.
- Does not leave stain after drying
- Aromatic solvent odour
- Appearance: Colourless, slightly hazy liquid
- Viscosity: 18 to 22 P
- Specific gravity: 0.85 to 0.89 g/l
- Diluent/cleaner: Toluene
- Tack retention time: Minimum 45 minutes
Application of Product
- Footwear upper making, leather goods manufacturing, and shoe box pasting
- Suitable for a variety of substrates such as leather, EVA foam, PU foam, latex foam, texon insole, leather board, cellulose board, certain natural and synthetic fabrics, non-woven fabrics, canvas etc.
FEVICOL SR 1008Fevicol SR 1008 is a synthetic rubber based, high strength neoprene adhesive specially developed for Neolite substrates.
FEVICOL SR 610 TFFevicol SR 610 TF is a toluene-free, synthetic rubber adhesive suitable for making shoe uppers in high fashion ladies footwear and sports shoes in light and
FEVICOL SR 600Fevicol SR 600 is a synthetic rubber based, solvent borne, contact adhesive developed specially for the footwear, leather goods, and allied industries.