FEVICOL SR 610
Fevicol SR 610 is a colourless, synthetic rubber based, solvent borne, contact adhesive specially developed for the footwear and other allied industries.
- Aromatic solvent odour
- Brushable liquid
- Appearance: Colourless hazy liquid
- Viscosity: 20 to 27 P
- Specific gravity: 0.85 to 0.90 g/l
- Diluent/cleaner: Toluene
- Flash point: 0 to 4° C
- Drying time: Approximately 5 to 10 minutes
- Tack retention time: Minimum 30 minutes
Application of Product
- Bonds a variety of substrates encountered in the assembly of footwear like sole attaching and upper making
- Suitable for substrates such as microcellular/resin rubber, Neolite/Thunit rubber, all kinds of leather, EVA, canvas, certain synthetic fabrics, cellulose, and leather boards etc.
PRIMER TPR 22 (LIQUID) + (POWDER)Primer TPR-22 (Liquid) + (Powder) is a two-component primer specially formulated for halogenating TPR and rubber surfaces, used prior to the application of polyurethane adhesives.
PIDIPRIMER PT 99Pidiprimer PT 99 is a single component synthetic resin primer solution.
FEVICOL PL 200Fevicol PL 200 is a two component, solvent borne polyurethane adhesive specially developed for the footwear and other allied industries