Fevicol SRNL is a synthetic rubber based, solvent borne contact adhesive specially developed for footwear and other allied industries.
- Aromatic solvent odour
- Brushable liquid
- Appearance: Dark brown liquid
- Viscosity: 20 to 25 P
- Specific gravity: 0.85 to 0.89 g/l
- Diluent/cleaner: Toluene
- Flash point: 0 to 4° C
- Drying time: Approximately 5 to 10 minutes
- Tack retention time: Minimum 45 minutes
Application of Product
- Pasting all kinds soles in footwear
- Bonds a variety of substrates encountered in footwear assembly like sole attaching, lasting, upper making etc.
- Also bonds soles made from microcellular rubber, Neolite/Thunit rubber, all kinds of leather, EVA to uppers made of leather, certain synthetic fabrics, split leather etc.
FEVICOL SR 1008Fevicol SR 1008 is a synthetic rubber based, high strength neoprene adhesive specially developed for Neolite substrates.
FEVICOL SR 610 TFFevicol SR 610 TF is a toluene-free, synthetic rubber adhesive suitable for making shoe uppers in high fashion ladies footwear and sports shoes in light and
FEVICOL SR 800Fevicol SR 800 is a synthetic rubber based, solvent borne, contact adhesive specially developed for the footwear and other allied industries.