M SEAL STEEL PUTTY
Two component room temperature cure, easy-to-use epoxy putty in the form of a co-extruded cocentric stick.M-SEAL STEEL PUTTY is useful to seal, grip, join and insulate a variety of surfaces like ferrous and non-ferrous metals, etc. On curing, exhibits tough and long lasting bond. Cured product is resistant to moisture, heat, mild acids and alkalis.
- Cures in 10 to 20 minutes at room temperature
- Co-centric stick – Convenient to use, cut required quantity and use
- Best for salty and humid environments, heat resistant up to 120C
- Cured product can be drilled, filed, tapped, machined, cut and then painted.
- Appearance ( Mix): Grey putty
- Components : Two Components
- Mix Ratio by Volume – Resin : Hardener:: 1:1 w/w and 1:1 v/v
- Cure : Room temperature
Application of Product
- Sealing of leakage/cracks in metal fabrications, industrial vessels, boilers, hulls of ships, boats and trawlers.
- Sealing water supply mains, storage tanks, concrete sewer pipes, heat exchanger coils, etc.
- Sealing blowholes, cracks, and leakage in ferrous and non-ferrous casting, pumps and mould boxes etc.
- Sealing holes/cracks in wooden and metal patterns.
- Repairing of damaged internal threads of various types of machine pumps.
- Sealing cracks in casings of meters/gear-box etc.
- Repairing heat exchangers and condensers
- Tank linings and chutes, Agitator Shafts,Slurry Lines,Spiral Classifiers
- Resurfacing and repairing rudders and pintel housings
- Repairing of cooling pump impellers & Butterfly valves