Pidicryl 3900 is a self cross-linking anionic acrylic copolymer emulsion that forms hard, durable film.
- Miscible with water in any proportion
- Good wettability and excellent film formation property
- Excellent thermal and mechanical stability
- It is incorporated as a hard/stiff component in the coating formulation.
- Physical Appearance: Milky White emulsion
- Total Solids = 41±1%
- Viscosity : 0.1 – 10.0 Poise
- pH : 7.5 – 8.5
- Film : Hard
Application of Product
- Binder for anti corrosive coatings on metals