Zorrik 311 Premium Metal Putty is a two-part Ferro-silicon filled epoxy resin system, engineered to highly machinable and good corrosion resistance to mild chemical attack. Designed to work under service temperature of -30 °C to 120 °C.
- Contains no iron or steel fillers.
- Corrosion is eliminated due to high Ferro-silicon content during service time.
- Epoxy resin base – Excellent adhesion to steel, and cast iron.
- Superior machining finished surface
- Tolerance- Facilitates fine tolerance limits.
- Excellent resistance to a variety of chemicals.
- Appearance ( Mix): Grey paste
- Components : Two Component- Mixing
- Cure : Room temperature
- Mix Ratio by Volume – Resin : Hardener:: 4:1
- Mix Ration by Weight- Resin: Hardener:: 7:1
- Coverage: 575 cm² @ 6 mm thickness per 1 kg kit
- Operating Temperature : -30 °C to 120 °C
Application of Product
- Shaft: Restoring tolerance to worn shafts.
- Bearing seats and housings.
- Motor end covers
- Key ways
- Thinned pipes, tubes sections.
- Engine blocks
- Pump casings and impeller.
- Rebuilding of water, coal slurry pump casings,