Autopro SiMP 1000
One Component- SiMP elastic adhesive and sealant
- Environmental friendly, free of isocyanates and solvents, no hazard symbol.
- No bubble formation – Odourless.
- Permanently flexible over a wide range of temperatures .
- Non-sag, exceptional thixotropy and short cut-off string .
- No change in volume – No shrinkage
- Easy to gun with excellent tooling consistency
- Colour: Grey, white, black. Other on request Curing mechanism Moisture-curing
- Curing through volume : approx. 3 mm (24h – 23°C and 50% RH) Shore A hardness 50 N/mm
- Density : 1,65 g/cm³ (23°C and 50% RH) ca.
- Tack-free time [min] : (23°C and 50% RH) approx. . 20
- Elastic modulus at 100%: [N/mm2] approx 1,8 Tensile strength [N/mm2] approx. 2,6 Elongation at break [%] approx. . 270 Application temperature [°C] from +5 to +40 Temperature resistance [°C] -40/+100, with brief points at +120
- ISO 9001
Application of Product
- Autopro SiMP 1000 is a powerful and versatile elastic adhesive and sealant for use in tough elastic bonding applications in construction and industrial assembly, automotive, transportation (coach, caravan, refrigerated vehicles, containers) and marine, where a tough flexible rubber joint or powerful elastic adhesive is required.