Fevicol SP3 is a fast drying, high tack, synthetic rubber based, solvent borne contact adhesive. It has excellent contact capability and high initial strength.
- Multipurpose adhesive
- Dries to a tough flexible film
- Resistance to heat
- High initial strength
- Good contact capability
- Appearance: Light yellow liquid
- Solid content: 16 %
- Viscosity: 200 to 400 cP
- Drying time: Maximum 2 to 3 minutes
- Track retention time: Maximum 10 minutes
- Peel strength: Minimum 0.5 kg/inch
Application of Product
- Apt for spray applications
- Used in the automotive industry as a high performance trim adhesive
- Can be used to form a strong permanent contact bond between painted steel, plywood, chipboard, polyurethane foam, muslin, foam rubber, felt, supported PVC sheet fabrics, leather etc.