FEVICOL SR 1008
Fevicol SR 1008 is a synthetic rubber based, high strength neoprene adhesive specially developed for Neolite substrates.
- Aromatic solvent odour
- Brushable liquid
- Highly flammable
- Appearance: Light brown liquid
- Viscosity: 22 to 25 P
- Specific gravity: 0.83 to 0.86 g/l
- Diluent/cleaner: Toluene
- Flash point: 0 to 4° C
- Drying time: Approximately 5 to 10 minutes
- Tack retention time: Minimum 45 minutes
Application of Product
- Suitable for materials such as Neolite rubber, leather, MCR, leather board and cellulose board insoles, natural and synthetic fabrics, non-woven fabrics, canvas uppers, and wooden heels
FEVICOL SRNLFevicol SRNL is a synthetic rubber based, solvent borne contact adhesive specially developed for footwear and other allied industries.
FEVICOL SR 610 TFFevicol SR 610 TF is a toluene-free, synthetic rubber adhesive suitable for making shoe uppers in high fashion ladies footwear and sports shoes in light and
FEVICOL SR 800Fevicol SR 800 is a synthetic rubber based, solvent borne, contact adhesive specially developed for the footwear and other allied industries.