FEVICOL SR 1008
Fevicol SR 1008 is a synthetic rubber based, high strength neoprene adhesive specially developed for Neolite substrates.
- Aromatic solvent odour
- Brushable liquid
- Highly flammable
- Appearance: Light brown liquid
- Viscosity: 22 to 25 P
- Specific gravity: 0.83 to 0.86 g/l
- Diluent/cleaner: Toluene
- Flash point: 0 to 4° C
- Drying time: Approximately 5 to 10 minutes
- Tack retention time: Minimum 45 minutes
Application of Product
- Suitable for materials such as Neolite rubber, leather, MCR, leather board and cellulose board insoles, natural and synthetic fabrics, non-woven fabrics, canvas uppers, and wooden heels
FEVICOL 350Fevicol 350 is water based adhesive specially developed for footwear and leather goods industry for both side application usage.
PIDIPRIMER PT 99Pidiprimer PT 99 is a single component synthetic resin primer solution.
FEVICOL PL 200Fevicol PL 200 is a two component, solvent borne polyurethane adhesive specially developed for the footwear and other allied industries