FEVICOL SR 600
Fevicol SR 600 is a synthetic rubber based, solvent borne, contact adhesive developed specially for the footwear, leather goods, and allied industries.
- Aromatic solvent odour
- Appearance: Dark brown liquid
- Consistency: Brushable liquid
- Viscosity: 10 to 15 P
- Specific gravity: 0.85 to 0.90 g/l
- Diluent/cleaner: Toluene
- Flash point: 0 to 4° C
- Drying time: Approximately 5 to 10 minutes
- Tack retention time: Minimum 45 minutes
Application of Product
- Bonds a variety of substrates encountered during various operations in footwear upper making and lasting as well as during the manufacturing of leather goods
- Suitable for substrates such as leathers, microcellular EVA and rubber, certain synthetic fabrics, foams, texon insole boards, canvas etc.