FEVICOL SR 800
Fevicol SR 800 is a synthetic rubber based, solvent borne, contact adhesive specially developed for the footwear and other allied industries.
- Aromatic solvent smell
- Brushable liquid
- Appearance: Dark brown liquid
- Viscosity: 16 to 20 P
- Specific gravity: 0.85 to 0.89 g/l
- Diluent/cleaner: Toluene
- Flash point: 0 to 4° C
- Drying time: Approximately 5 to 10 minutes
- Tack retention time: Minimum 45 minutes
Application of Product
- Bonds a variety of substrates encountered in footwear assembly like sole attaching, lasting, and upper making
- Pasting of rubber and EVA soles in light chappals and sandals
- Bonds soles made from microcellular rubber, Neolite/Thunit rubber, EVA to uppers made of leather, certain synthetic fabrics, split leather etc.