FEVICOL SR 998FW
Pidilite synthetic rubber adhesive Fevicol 998 FW is used as glue for fixing shoes. The offered product is a fevicol rubber adhesive which is best adhesive for shoes and used as shoe sole adhesives as well. Fevicol rubber adhesive is commonly used by synthetic rubber adhesive manufacturers in footwear industry. The strength in our rubber adhesive range comes from its impressive compatibility and versatility. These beneficial characteristics allow our R& D team to produce a broad range of rubber-based compounds and formulating rubber adhesive that contain solvents, thermoplastic, and high amount of solids.
Synthetic rubber adhesive uses gives features like high adhesion and high strength, these products are widely acclaimed in the market.
- High tack with excellent grab
- Moderate open time
- Very good bond strength
- Appearance: Dark brown liquid
- Aromatic solvent odour
- Consistency: Brushable liquid
- Specific gravity: 0.85 to 0.89
- Viscosity at 30° C: 20 P to 25 P
- Diluent/Cleaner: Toluene
- Flash point: 0° C to 4° C
- Drying time: 5 to 10 minutes approximately
- Tack retention time: 45 minutes minimum
Application of Product
- Bonds a variety of substrates encountered in footwear assembly like sole attaching, lasting, upper making etc.
- Bonds soles made from microcellular rubber, Neolite/Thunit rubber,cork rubber, EVA to uppers made of leather, certain synthetic fabrics, split leather etc.
- Ideal for pasting soles of heavy duty and high quality footwear
FEVICOL SRNLFevicol SRNL is a synthetic rubber based, solvent borne contact adhesive specially developed for footwear and other allied industries.
FEVICOL SR 610 TFFevicol SR 610 TF is a toluene-free, synthetic rubber adhesive suitable for making shoe uppers in high fashion ladies footwear and sports shoes in light and
FEVICOL SR 800Fevicol SR 800 is a synthetic rubber based, solvent borne, contact adhesive specially developed for the footwear and other allied industries.