Pidiprint NRT is a Discharging agent used in Pigment Discharge printing on fabrics dyed with Dischargeable reactive dyes. It is used for colour discharge & white discharge effects on cotton woven & knits fabrics. Final prints, after steaming, curing & washing, show good brilliancy & better colour value.
- Good Stability in paste
- Good discharging efficienecy
- Suitable for flatbed and rotory printing
- Gives good whiteness and has minimal effect on Pigment colour value and fabric strength.
- Chemical nature: Sulphinic acid derivative
- Appearance: Colourless or yellowish clear liquid
- Solubility: Easily miscible in water
- pH: 9-11