Pidicryl 3681 is a self-crosslinking anionic emulsion, which combines hard, durable film properties with excellent thermal and mechanical stability. These properties make Pidicryl 3681 suitable mainly for the non-wovens, carpet backing and finishing of textiles.
- Self-crosslinking anionic emulsion
- Excellent thermal and mechanical stability
- Excellent adhesion to synthetic and natural fibres
- Good foamability
- Solid Content: 44 to 46 %
- Viscosity: 1 to 3 PS
- pH: 4 to 6.5
Application of Product
- Suitable for the nonwoven, Needlefelt Carpet, Finishing of textiles.