PIDICRYL 4260 A
PIDICRYL 4260 A is a cross-linked acrylic copolymer emulsion, which is used as a rheology modifier for paints and coatings. This product is used because of its high thickening efficiency in alkaline medium, which in turn provides better paint viscosity stability.
PIDICRYL 4260 A comes with low-VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), making it safer for the environment. It exhibits excellent compatibility with acrylic/styrene acrylic/vam acrylic based paint.
PIDICRYL range is a global leader in developing innovative emulsifiers and rheology modifiers. We specialize in the production of high performance polymers that can be tailored to meet specific application requirements such as easy wetting, excellent solids handling, exceptional retention of viscosity throughout the life of the application, lower VOC (volatile organic compound) emissions and improved safety performance.
Direction for Use
- Emulsion Paints thickened with Pidicryl 4260 A exhibit excellent sag resistance
- Improves anti settling properties
- Pidicryl 4260 A based paints exhibit reduced tendency of spatter and impart excellent paint stability
- Resistant to microbiological or enzymatic degradation resulting long term paint viscosity stability
- Product is APEO and Ammonia free by design
- High Molecular weight polymer emulsion
- Impart pseudoplastic flow to the coating compositions
- Give low shear rate viscosity, Gel structure
- Often combined with Cellulose thickeners as co-thickener or as partial replacement of Cellulose thickener
Application of Product
- Rheology Modifier