Pidiprint 939 R
Pidiprint 939 R is an Anionic, Aqueous dispersion of Acrylate, Synthetic thickener for Reactive printing on Cellulosics. It has good viscosity build-up and gives a good colour value. It can be used as an alternative to Sodium Alginate or in blending with Sodium Alginate stock paste
- Excellent rheological properties.
- Gives High Colour Value and easy wash-off.
- Gives a Soft fabric handle similar to Natural gums.
- Suitable for compact quality cotton and viscose
- Good electrolyte stability
- Appearance – White to Off-white pourable liquid
- pH – 6.5 to 7.5
- Ionic Character – Anionic