Primer EVA 202 is a synthetic resin solution in an aromatic solvent.
- Colour: Colourless, transparent
- Odour: Aromatic solvent odour
- Flammability: Highly flammable
- Physical appearance: Low viscosity liquid
- Specific gravity: Approximately 0.9
- Drying time: Approximately 5 to 10 minutes
- Flash point: -18° C to 0° C
Application of Product
- Used in the footwear industry for facilitating the adhesion of polyurethane adhesives to microcellular EVA soling materials
FEVICOL SR 1008Fevicol SR 1008 is a synthetic rubber based, high strength neoprene adhesive specially developed for Neolite substrates.
FEVICOL SR 610 TFFevicol SR 610 TF is a toluene-free, synthetic rubber adhesive suitable for making shoe uppers in high fashion ladies footwear and sports shoes in light and
FEVICOL SR 800Fevicol SR 800 is a synthetic rubber based, solvent borne, contact adhesive specially developed for the footwear and other allied industries.