Pidilite ZORRIK 101 is a two-component solvent-less, Primer less, high build protective epoxy coating, designed to combat corrosive conditions in tanks, wells, structural members and fluid transfer systems. It cures at ambient temperatures to form a tough, semiflexible coating possessing good chemical resistance, saline environment. Adheres very strongly with suitably prepared various substrates.
It has an excellent Di-electrical property, which ensures that coating is suitable for electrical insulation flooring, bus bars and electrical conductors.
ZORRIK 101 is high performance, epoxy polymer product designed to meet high standards of resistant to sea water, mineral acids, alkalis, hydrocarbons, oil, and fuel. It is suitable in applications where fine particulate matter may be present. Suitable for use in hydrogen sulfide rich Wastewater treatment plant, Marine and Potable Water applications. ZORRIK 101 is primarily a barrier coating or lining for the treatment of steel, concrete, or brick.
- 100% Solids
- High Dielectric strength and Breakdown voltage
- Non Toxic
- Chemical composition: High build Epoxy.
- Physical: White viscous liquid.
- IS 2584-1963.
- ASTM B117
- US FDA 175.300
- ERDA Certificate – Electrical Insulation.
- Food grade certificate.
- Salt Spray Test.
- Global Migration Test
Application of Product
- The mixing ratio for ZORRIK101 is 2 parts of A to 1 part of B, by weight. Prior to mixing, each component should be stirred independently to redisperse completely. Empty all the contents of Component A into a separate container and to it add all the contents of Component B. Mix thoroughly with a stirrer for 3 minutes ensuring the resultant mix is homogenous and without streaks
- The mixed ZORRIK101 may then be applied using a brush, roller or spray to the designated area