Zorrik 301 Rapid Steel Putty is a room temperature cure steel reinforced two-part epoxy repair putty cures rapidly, facscilitating to emergency repairs to various metals. Cured putty withstands to an operating range of temperature -30 °C to 100 °C.
- Cures rapidly in 5 minutes at room temperature- Saves downtime
- Non Sag, No Shrink
- Cures to metal luster finish
- Excellent adhesion to metals like steel, cast iron, stainless steel, concrete, copper, aluminium, and bonze.
- Appearance: Steel Paste
- Components: Two Component- Mixing
- Cure: Room temperature
- Mix Ratio by Volume – Resin : Hardener:: 1:1
- Mix Ration by Weight- Resin: Hardener:: 100:56
- Density @ 30 °C : 2.2-2.5 g/ml
- Coverage on mixing: 800 cm² @ 6 mm thick per 1 kg kit
- Operating Temperature: -30 °C to 100 °C
Application of Product
- Emergency leakages repair of BF water cooling jacket and water pipes.
- Oil leakages in Transformers, Pipe line, elbows and gear box flanges
- Leakage arresting of coal mill gear box flanges
- Filling of pitting holes & stripped threads.